Yeah! It's good to see you guys have joined the blogging world. Your kids are getting so big and are so cute! I'm glad we can keep up to date this way. You can check out our blog thealbrightfamily.blogspot.com
I am so excited to be able to check in on more of the Albrights. Your kids are so cute. I love that pic of Coby looking at the flowers very cute! Oh and I am so excited to see Brianne is in tball I am dying to get Presley into tball, she is just so good at it she doesn't even need a tee, can you tell I am having a proud moment;) I told Curt that if Presley ever wants to be in dance she has to balance it out with a sport, what can I say I'm a sports kinda gal. Love your family and I will give you an invite to view my blog.
Hey! Hey! Cade looks so much older then the last time i saw him. Well i am so glad you guys have a blog. We all got one now, i am so excited to keep in touch more. These blog things are so awesome! And go Brianne in T-ball! That is so cool! Love "ya'll"!
Hey guys!! We just joined the crack addicts and/or bloggers last week. So its exciting to be able to see everyones kids. Taylor remembers Brianne and her princess dresses. We can't wait to see you guys in a couple of months. Your picture looks so cute of your family, the four of us cant seem to smile at the same time. Cute Cute Love ya!
Hi guys, what a good lookin bunch of cuties. all of ya! Brianne, you look to cute in your pirates uniform. That would be alot of fun to get to watch a game. I see you will be taking after your mother. Cade, you are sooo handsome. What did the toothfairy leave you? and Coby, you are so cute I'd love to hug you. I love the albrights.all of ya. love you guys. love, nessa
13 comments:
Yeah! It's good to see you guys have joined the blogging world. Your kids are getting so big and are so cute! I'm glad we can keep up to date this way. You can check out our blog thealbrightfamily.blogspot.com
Lori-the new Layout looks great, and I love your family picture! It turned out perfect!
I am so excited to be able to check in on more of the Albrights. Your kids are so cute. I love that pic of Coby looking at the flowers very cute! Oh and I am so excited to see Brianne is in tball I am dying to get Presley into tball, she is just so good at it she doesn't even need a tee, can you tell I am having a proud moment;) I told Curt that if Presley ever wants to be in dance she has to balance it out with a sport, what can I say I'm a sports kinda gal. Love your family and I will give you an invite to view my blog.
Hey! Hey! Cade looks so much older then the last time i saw him. Well i am so glad you guys have a blog. We all got one now, i am so excited to keep in touch more. These blog things are so awesome! And go Brianne in T-ball! That is so cool! Love "ya'll"!
Hey guys!! We just joined the crack addicts and/or bloggers last week. So its exciting to be able to see everyones kids. Taylor remembers Brianne and her princess dresses. We can't wait to see you guys in a couple of months. Your picture looks so cute of your family, the four of us cant seem to smile at the same time. Cute Cute Love ya!
That IS a great family picture, and I love the one of Coby.
Hey there...
I'm glad to see you blogging! Kim
Hi guys, what a good lookin bunch of cuties. all of ya! Brianne, you look to cute in your pirates uniform. That would be alot of fun to get to watch a game. I see you will be taking after your mother. Cade, you are sooo handsome. What did the toothfairy leave you? and Coby, you are so cute I'd love to hug you. I love the albrights.all of ya. love you guys.
love, nessa
okay, this blogging thing is kind of fun isn't it? Enjoy~!
welcome to blog world!
love the family picture, so cute of all of you.
you have such a good looking family! the pictures are great!
Great photos and updates of you all; can't wait to see more!
Okay im just waiting for some more photos of the fam.!
Post a Comment